Monday, July 24, 2006

My Birthday Party!

I had my birthday party at Grandmama's and Granddaddy's house on July 8.  It was lots of fun.  Many people came to see me.  Even Nate rode all the way from Murfreesboro to play with me.  I was so happy to see him.  I just had to eat him up.  (Literally)

My Mommy had made me a special cake since the big cake had grown up ingredients (my allergies) in the mixture.  I sure did like that sweet icing.  My favorite part was getting icing all over the balloon while I was supposed to be eating my cake.  Did you know that those things will pop if you bite them?  Neither did I!  But I do now.  Oh, well.  At least I had more to play with.

I got lots of cool presents to play with.  I got lots of toys, too.  Nate and I had lots of fun playing fireman.  He just hopped right onto the back of my John Deere firetruck.  We were just looking for fires to put out.

Oh, if you are wondering why Aunt G is over by the trashcan then I'll tell you.  She's making some homemade ice cream.

 

Sorry the pictures are out of order.  For some reason the computer won't complete the rearrangement.

No comments: