Sunday, February 19, 2006

8 Months

I'm 8 months old, yesterday!  I decided to sneak into Daddy's backpack so I could go on a hike with him.  Do you think he'll take me?

Mommy wanted pictures of me for you to see so I thought I would just show off.  Instead of following directions I just wanted to play with the mat in the floor.  Finally I decided to look at a book, play with my blocks, crawl around on the floor, and love on my dinosaur.  It's snowing outside again.  Mommy and Daddy were supposed to make me a snowman, but they were too lazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You are absolutely adorable!  I can't wait to meet you someday!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack, I sure like the way you little guys can find your way in and out of just about anything.  That backpack looks like it would be lots of fun.

Know you watched the Super Bowl but did you get to watch the car race?