Saturday, November 19, 2005

5 Months and a Tooth

I just wanted to tell everyone what I've been doing this month.  I've pretty much perfected the art of sitting.  I just haven't figured out how to get there on my own yet.  I've also gotten very good at getting everything in my mouth.  That may be because I got a tooth that decided to surface tonight.  Yippee!

Also, I went to the hospital last week.  I had to get an IV and everything.  I got sick because I am allergic to cow's milk and soy proteins.  I got really bad poops that made me dehydrated.  A few hours of fluids fixed me right up.  I'm all better now!  BTW, I weighed 14 pounds exactly.

Next week is Thanksgiving.  I'm looking forward to eating me some Barley cereal.  It will be my first real food.

I've added some new pictures.  My Mommy really wanted pictures of me in the leaves.  I pretty much vetoed that, though.  I did let her take pictures of me watching football and sitting at the piano.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack  

You are growing so quickly.  I appreciate Mommy and Daddy sending me your pictures.  Hope I get to see you Thanksgiving.  If not, Santa is just around the corner and he already has some goodies for you because you have been such a good boy this year.  

Love

Auntie P

Anonymous said...

Jack boy sounds like November has not been your best month, poor little guy it's just not good having all that bad poop and then to getting an IV.  But now things are going to be better.  You and Nate are growing up so fast!  Before long you will be going after the cat.

Later Little guy
Great Aunt Debi

Anonymous said...

Jack, looks like you had a pretty bad reaction to the milk. I am glad it is better.  Santa is already leaving things at my house for you. Miss you. G.