Sunday, October 28, 2007

3 Months... What a Difference!

Well, it's been over 3 months since I last updated this page. A lot has happened since then. Jack was diagnosed with Pre-B Cell ALL on September 20. He was in Vanderbilt Children's Hospital until October 1. Since then we've been getting chemo, bone marrow exams, and spinal taps as an outpatient.  For the most part it will remain outpatient.

I know that most of you have already seen his other web page which will have daily updates.  However, I'll be keeping this site up as well. I'll try to keep archives of pictures on here. I may also decide to make more private updates here if there is something we don't want the whole world to know.

The picture attached here are from Sept 9, 1 week before jack started getting sick.

No comments: