Saturday, May 13, 2006

Fun Times

It's almost my birthday.  I'll be 11 months old in a few days which makes my birthday barely a month away!  Looks like my party is going to have to be a little delayed until my parents get a house in Nashville.  We're hoping for the second weekend of July.  Mom's going to get me some wish lists together and post them on the left-hand side of this page.  Keep looking.  Remember, it's just a list of things I don't have yet... just a guide.

Here's some pictures of me eating.  I loved shoving that bananba in my mouth.  It's my new favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack:

I am so excited that you, Mommy, and Daddy are moving closer to home.  You will lots of babysitters to visit when Mommy and Daddy would like to have some rest.    Hint..Hint...   Love, Auntie Patsy, Emma and Emily

Anonymous said...

Jack,

Yep them old nanners sure are good.  Ask Mommy if you can have the toddler breakfast bars they come in blueberry and strawberrys with nanners, Nate love them!  

Nate is looking foward to you moving back to Tennessee and being close enough to play together...then in July we can add Ike to the play party.  

We got you a early birthday prize yesterday, it's in the mail.  

See ya real soon!

Great Aunt Debi