Saturday, October 15, 2005

October Pictures

I'm getting so big!  I'll be 4 months old on Monday but don't go to the doctor for my checkup until the next Monday.  Yuck!  More Shots!.

Daddy and I like to watch football on Sundays.  There's a picture of me doing the "touchdown" sign in Daddy's lap.

I went on my first nature trail with Mommy and Daddy this week.  We went to McConnell's Trace here in Lexington.  I loved looking at the trees.  Daddy even took me down to a little cave entrance.  We didn't go in, though.

I've got lots of new colorful toys I love to play with.  I'm sticking stuff in my mouth.  I can even roll over both ways, though I usually don't let Mommy see.  In fact, she's only seen me roll from tummy to back.  I roll both ways though for Ms. Kat at daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack, your doing the same thing your Daddy did when he was a little guy.  He always used his nose for a finger rest when he sucked his thumb.

You need to take Mommy and Daddy shopping and show them just what you want for Christmas and they can tell Santa for you.